All the polishes are from the China Glaze '10 Poolside collection :) There's one more color in the collection, Yellow Polka Dot Bikini, but that'll have to wait for next week ;)
I did three coats on all of these, but Pool Party was actually fine in two coats and Sun Worshipper could have used a fourth coat.
All the colors dry to an almost matte finish, but I decided to wear a shiny top coat :)
- Little Finger: Kiwi Cool-Ada - There aren't enough neon green polishes in this world!
- Ring finger: Towel Boy Toy - This is the only one with a slight shimmer to it, and it isn't as neon as the other ones. It's still one of my favorites though!
- Middle finger: Pool Party - Definitely the one that was easiest to apply. It isn't as bright neon as I would have hoped, but I still really like it.
- Index finger: Flip Flop Fantasy - This was the one I thought I was going to like the least, but it was actually my favorite out of all of them!
- Thumb: Sun Worshipper - I found the application of this to be the hardest, but once it's on, it's absolutely gorgeous!