Don't worry - Except for the Pixie Epoxy on the side, everything is sample sizes (and one was even free!) so I didn't spend a crazy amount of money even though I did get a pretty crazy amount of products for a first haul from somewhere ;)
I'm afraid that this new Fyrinnae relationship could turn into a dangerous addiction.
Click to see full size.
It's huge ;)I got:
First row, left to right:
- Chaotic Evil "Brilliant shimmering pink loaded with silvery sparkle. Leans to neutral-cool."
- Mephisto "This shade is a deep royal blue with a vibrant red sheen that's quite striking when the light hits it. Metallic finish, not sparkley"
- 1.22 Gigawatts "Our brightest blue! Brilliant shimmery electric blue with flashes of gold sparkle"
- Parental Advisory "Vivid shimmery royal purple. Almost two-toned because it has a blue base, yet the shimmer takes on a slightly iridescent reddish hue"
- Arcane Magic: Sorceress "Charcoal, nearly black shadow that with a shimmer that changes from a brilliant aqua to rose to lavender, depending on the light"
- Darling Misfit "Yet another in our bunch of bright pink/fuschia colours. This is a deep magenta-pink with a contrasting aqua highlight"
- Digital Faerie "Stunning sky blue with green shimmer"
- Delvian "This colour hates cameras. In reality, it is a muted greyish blue-violet with a vibrant pink shimmer highlight"
- Strip Poker "Medium ocean-blue with an orange/copper shimmer highlight and sparkle. Looks green in some light. We really have no idea about the name. Randomness at it's best."
- Fire Opal "Shimmery, somewhat metallic coppery bronze with hints of red on a satiny charcoal base to boost the colour"
- Anemone "This is not really green! It's a light sky blue with gold shimmer, but does appear to be a shimmery gold/green in the light, but look at it at an angle, and you get a soft blue."
- Wicked "Deep, dark purple with turquoise shimmer"
- Arcane Magic: Mystic "Sparkly deep pewter with shimmer that varies from aqua, pink, lavender, silver, and light green, depending on the light"
- Chlorophyll "Brilliant shimmery orange filled with golden highlights that are reminiscent of the leaves changing colour"
- Sea Otter "Medium green with soft blue highlights. (like sunlight flashing off the water over green kelp beds where the otters live...sort-of)"
- Nevermore "A nearly-matte vibrant purple, fairly neutral, but leaning to pink. This shade has a slight satin finish."
- Dragon's Wing "Gorgeous shimmery green with a pale aqua highlight"
- Bamboo Revolution "Nearly matte vibrant, deep teal green. Just a hint of coordinating shimmer to add dimension. The shade is a little more blue than it looks here"
- Chrimson Ghost "Satiny ivory-pink in the jar, but once applied (especially wet!) it has a soft glow of light red shimmer in varying hues"
- Free Sample: Otherworld "Similar to our Ghost shades, but sparkley, this is a pale "ghostly" aqua shimmer with glimmers of turquoise and blue sparkle"
- Pixie Epoxy "A must-have for shimmery, sparkling shadows! This is not an eye shadow primer, or really a base. It is to keep sparkles on or to make shimmery shadows appear "glossy": a foiled look without foiling"
I can't wait to share swatches of all of these for you!! And a review, maybe? ;)
So far, I'm absolutely in love! Everything has been incredible so far and I just can't wait to use it all!
I'm sorry I haven't done more fun posts lately, but I just haven't had the time! :(
Good thing I've hauled so much since those posts don't take that long, haha :)
I know I still need to post about upcoming MAC collections and I also promised a review on the Lip Tars I got! Grrr... I need to get more time for my blog! ;)