Thursday, June 25, 2009

I'm done with school :D

I had my very last exam yesterday and I couldn't be happier!! :)

The last couple of days have been pretty hectic(with exam preparation, the exam itself and celebration) and I'll be super busy the next two weeks as well so I'm not sure how much I'll be able to update.
I'm going to have a party on Saturday to celebrate and hopefully I'll have the time to post some pictures and a little update before I leave for Roskilde Festival on Sunday!

Oh, and here's a coupe of pictures from right after my exam :) Nice hat, isn't it? xD That's a traditional hat that you get when you finish "gymnasium". Most people get one like my friends'(the white and red) but mine is black because I took some extra classes, haha xD It could have just said nerd on it :P



The makeup obviously isn't too exciting, but on my lips I'm wearing MAC Blow Dry l/s with a mix of MAC Mimmy l/g and MAC Pink Lemonade l/g on top ;)

Oh, and there's a trashcan in the background... Lovely :D

7 comments:

Ally said...

Congrats, love the lip color combo.

LINEA. said...

congrats! cute dress :]

Marie said...

Tillykke!
Jag har tittat på den där klänningen på H&M själv, den är superfin!

Vanessa M. said...

congrats!

Lilly said...

congrats! i love your dress!

Ruby Macabre said...

Congratulations! By the way the hat is awesome, I wish I got a stylish hat for completing classes.

Unknown said...

that dress is gorgeous on you!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails