- MAC Pink Rebel, Sun Rush and Bronze Hero lustre drops
- MAC Bright Future and Night Maneuvers eyeshadows
- MAC Brave New Bronze l/s
- MAC Gold Rebel l/g (not pictured 'cus I couldn't find it?)
- MAC Scatterrays and Bronzescape solar bits
I'm really excited about the items I got from this collections! I love the lustre drops and I'll have a tut using them up soon.Brave New Bronze is one of my favorite nude colored lipsticks and it's even prettier with Gold Rebel on top!
- Clinique sun-care body cream SPF 50
I'm looking forward to trying this. I like that it doesn't smell like the usual sun screen but I'm hoping it won't feel gross and oily like most sun screens do.
- Sally Hansen Diamond Shine top + Base coat
Another product I haven't tried before. I'm always looking for a top coat that will make my nailpolish last longer... Hopefully this will!
- Bobby Brown Red Plum lip crayon (w/ sharpener)
- Bobby Brown Tawny blush
I've heard good things about Bobby Brown so I wanted to try it out for myself. These colors are not something I'd usually pick out for myself but they were on sale so I wanted to give them a try.
- MAC Most Popular l/s (LE w/ Hello Kitty '09)
- ArtDeco eyeshadow base
Because I'm almost out of my old one ;)
- GOSH "Love that purple!" eyeshadow stick
I hadn't tried the GOSH eyeshadow sticks before but they reminded me a lot of MAC shadesticks (only these are available in many more colors than the shadesticks now) so I wanted to try them out. I've used this twice and while it doesn't last on its own it lasts well on top of another base and it applies smoothly.
- GOSH ON STAGE #100 cool lip jam
I've been looking at this product for some time and finally got it when I found it on sale today. It looks white in the tube but has kind of a blue duochrome/pearl to it so I'm excited to try this on top of different lipsticks! :)
Another reason to be excited about this, is that it's actually a unique GOSH product and not some dupe of a MAC or Makeup Store product.
- GOSH 570 Peachy and 546 Rainbow nailpolishes
I gave in and bought a coral colored nail polish! And I couldn't help buying Rainbow as well since it's super pretty with orange-y flakies :)