Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hair product haul!

Wondering why I don't think I should buy more beauty products this month and therefore can't get Sugarpill, which I talked about yesterday?

The answer came today, brought to my doorstep in this box!



Now, I've never been one to care a lot about my hair.
Sure, I'll dye it and get it cut in different ways (though the cut has stayed pretty much the same for a long time now) but I never really use any fancy products in it.

Here's what I bought to change that!
 

 TiGi Rockaholic Texture Unplugged gift set which includes
TiGi Rockaholic Secret Rocker gift set which includes
TiGi Bed Head Blonde Bombshell gift set which includes
I ordered everything from GirlzNight.co.uk on Sunday 7th, the order was shipped on Monday 8th and everything just arrived in perfect condition today, Thursday 11th.
The sets were £14.00 each (even though the stickers on the packaging says something else) and I ended up paying almost £15.00 for having everything shipped and tracked with UPS.

Why did I get SOOO MUCH?
  • Since I changed my hair from black to blonde, it has felt a bit dry (nothing too bad, but a lot worse than what it felt like before bleaching!) and I was hoping to find the perfect products to take care of that.
  • I've been wanting to get something to protect my hair from heat damage. I don't blow dry my hair that often, but I wanted something to use when I did.
  • My good friend Adeleine, who is also a hair stylist and the one who bleached my hair, keeps talking about how many hair styles I could do if only I played around with my hair more. I really wanted to get some products for that.
    Specifically, I wanted to get a spray gel to put in the hair before blow drying!
  • Buying the gift sets was a really good deal! A gift set with three full sized products on the site where I bought the products was cheaper than buying one of the products by itself where I live!!
Why did I choose Bed Head and Rockaholic?
In complete honesty, I think it has as much to do with the packaging, smell and "image" of those TiGi brands, as it has to do with the fact that I've heard good things about the products.
Let's just face that I love things with unique names that come in cute packaging!
I've actually only ever tried one Bed Head product before - the Superstar Blow Dry lotion which I was quite satisfied with and loved the smell of :)
I'm really looking forward to trying the products and to finding out what I think about them!


Your thoughts?
  • Have you tried any of the products?
  • What were your thoughts on them?
  • Which hair styling and hair care products are your favorite?


Share your thoughts in the comments! :)

Also, please let me know if you would like to see reviews on any of these products! :)
I won't do these reviews right now, as I'd like to try out the products for some time before reviewing and because I have promised a lot of other reviews that I need to do first :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails