So here it is - video and polish pictures!
Please, please excuse the state of my nails and the not-so-flawless polish application ;)
- GOSH Peachy: Because it's such a nice, soft coral. It turned out much more red in the picture than it really is :/
- China Glaze Strawberry Fields: Because it's a really great pink that goes well with everything! The little gold shimmer is just gorgeous!
- China Glaze Preppy Pink: Because it's a nice soft color for summer! And because I love glitter!
- China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy: Because it's amazing. Enough said!
- China Glaze Sun Worshipper: Because the color is amazingly bright and awesome.
- China Glaze Towel Boy Toy: Because it's such a nice summery blue! Not too dark!
- ORLY Mint Mojito: Because it's a nice apple-green that's colorful without being neon bright.
- China Glaze Four Leaf Clover: Because it's a really unique color and the application is awesome!
- Color Club Volt of Light: Because it's a neon yellow that isn't hard to apply! Sure, it takes a few coats, but it doesn't get streaky at all!
- Color Club Rebel Debutante: Because it's a really cool, bright green!
- GOSH Rainbow topcoat: Because it looks amazing on top of everything!
I did a post about it here :)