Saturday, March 20, 2010

High Voltage "Fairy Blood" look + tutorial! :)

I'm not going to lie. This look is so simple that I find it a bit on the boring side.
I did record a tutorial though, and I really do like the colors so I wanted to share the look :)

Keep reading to see tutorial, more pictures and list of products used :)





I used:

Eyes:
ArtDeco eyeshadow base
High Voltage Cosmetics Fairy Blood e/s
High Voltage Cosmetics Alter Ego e/s
High Voltage Cosmetics Wild at Heart e/s
MAC Vanilla e/s
MAC Dazzlelight e/s
MAC Powerplum lll
MAC #7 lashes

Brows:
High Voltage Cosmetics Blonde brow powder

Face:
MAC Studio Sculpt foundation NC15
MAC Blot powder

Cheeks:
High Voltage Cosmetics Control Freak blush

Lips:
MAC Soft Dazzle dazzleglass creme (LE '09)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails