Saturday, March 20, 2010

Swatches: New High Voltage Cosmetics products!



My latest package with High Voltage Cosmetics products just arrived, yay! :)
Once again, I was lucky enough to get these for free to blogabout/do videos with.

New products = Swatches, so here they are!



First, the eyeshadows!
Click on the pictures to view full size :)

1: Little Miss Perfect: "Light airy blue with strong yellow highlights"
My favorite of the colors I got here!! Can't wait to use it :D

2: Iron Butterfly: "Bright lime green"
Very, very pretty bright green.

3: Pin-Up: "Yellow with accents of shimmery gold"
It's more of an orange-y yellow, but I quite like it. It's different from anything I have.

4: Alter Ego: "Fuchsia metallic shadow"
This looks a lot more purple than fuchsia to me. Like a more pigmented MAC Creme de Violet.

5: Wild at Heart: "Brown maroon with a black base"
When I used this, it mostly just showed up as black :/

Besides the eyeshadows, I also got an eyebrow powder and a blush!
Works pretty well so far. It has quite red undertones, which I personally like - for the color my hair is now, at least! :)
If your hair is a lighter blond than mine I'm not sure if I'd recommend it though.
Control Freak blush: "Shimmery Smoked Out Rose"
It looks very shimmery in the jar, but once it's on it just gives a really nice glow. I don't have anything that looks like this blush, so I'm really loving it :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails